ICAR- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Bareilly (U.P) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Field Investigator posts for a project. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 30 May 2018.
- Walk in Interview Date & Time (for SRF): 30 May 2018 (Wednesday) at 11:00 AM onwards.
- Walk in Interview Date & Time (for Field Investigator): 30 May 2018 (Wednesday) at 12:00 noon onwards.
ICAR- IVRI, Bareilly (U.P) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01 Post
- Field Investigator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Field Investigator Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Possess M.Sc. Degree in Agril. Economics/Livestock/ Economics/Dairy Economics/ Economics OR Master's in Statistics/ Biostatistics OR Master's in Agril. Extension/Vety. Extension OR Master's in Livestock Product Technology/Food Technology or Master in Animal Husbandry
- Field Investigator: Possess Bachelor’s Degree.
40 years for men and 45 years for women.
How to Apply for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Field Investigator Posts:
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 30 May 2018 (Wednesday) at allotted time for the particular post in the office of the HOD, Division of Livestock Economics & IT, IVRI, Izatnagar – 243 122, Bareilly (U.P). Candidates are required to send their bio-data by email to email@example.com.