ICAR- National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBIAM) invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Young Professional and Senior Research Fellows. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 03 July 2015.
- Date & Time of Interview: 03 July 2015 at 10.00 AM
Details of Vacancy:
Total No. of Post: 04
- Young Professional: 02
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02
- Young Professional: Rs.15000/- per month consolidated
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.16000/- + HRA as admissible per month consolidated
- Young Professional: Graduation in the disciplines of Biotechnology, Computer Science, Microbiology, Bioinformatics & Life Sciences.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology or Life Sciences or Biochemistry with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Young Professional: 21-45 years.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 35 years for male, 40 years for female.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview on 03 July 2015 at 10.00 AM at NBAIM, Mau, U.P. along with complete bio-data, passport size photograph and certificates in original & attested copies of their certificates.