ICAR- National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (ICAR- NIASM), Baramati, Pune (Maharashtra) invited application for recruitment to 05 posts of Young Professional.The candidates eligible for the posts can appear for the walk- in- interview to be held on 18 April 2015.
Date for walk-in-interview: 18 April 2015 (from 1030 hours)
Details of the Posts
1. Young Professional- I: 03 posts
Vacancy at: School of Atmospheric Stress Management
2. Young Professional- I: 01 post
Vacancy at: School of Drought Stress Management
3. Young Professional- II: 01 post
Vacancy at: School of Edaphic Stress Management
- Young Professional- I: Rs. 15000 per month
- Young Professional- II: Rs. 25000 per month
- For Post 1 & 2: Graduate in Agriculture and allied Basic Sciences.
- For Post 3: Post-Graduate in Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 45 years
Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the walk- in- interview on 18 April 2015 from 1030 hours at ICAR - National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Malegaon, Baramati- 413115, Pune, Maharashtra, India.