ICAR - National Research Centre for Banana (ICAR NRCB) Tiruchirapalli invited applications for the post of Young Professional I and Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 12 March 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 12 March 2018 (Monday) at 11:30 AM
ICAR- National Research Centre for Banana Vacancy Details
- Young Professional I -1 Post
- Technical Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Young Professional Job
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Young Professional I - Graduation in Computer Science or Information Technology with first class.
- Technical Assistant - B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / Biotechnology / Life Science) with first class.
For more information, visit detailed notification link given below.
- Young Professional I - 21- 45 years of age
- Technical Assistant - Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women
How to Apply for the ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview in ICAR - National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli on 12 March 2018 at 11:30 AM.