Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 28 and 30 June 2016.
Date to come for Walk-in interview:
- Senior Research Fellow: 28 June 2016
- Young Professional-II: 30 June 2016
Indian Council of Agriculture Research Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts:
- Senior Research Fellows (SRF): Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in basic science, agriculture, veterinary, animal science, Fisheries. Candidate having Post Graduate in Basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET/Ph.d qualification.
- Senior Research Fellows (SRF): Post Graduate degree in Computer science/ Computer Application or in equivalent subjects, along with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Young Professional-II: B.E./B.Tech or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Application or equivalent.
- Senior Research Fellow: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Young Professional-II: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
How to Apply for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the attested copies of relevant documents at Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, Room No. 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110 012 on 28 and 30 June 2016.