ICET - 2014 is an Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) for admissions into M.B.A and M.C.A cources of all Universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal fifth time on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad on 23 May 2014.
• Closing Date of Submission & Registration of Online Application form with late fee of Rs.2000/-: 25 April 2014
• Date & Time of the Examination: 23 May 2014 at 10.00A.M - 12.30P.M
• Date of Announcement of Entrance Test Results: 9 June 2014
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Candidate should be Graduate with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories).
• The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
• Qualifying marks in ICET-2014 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Pattern of the Test: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics
• Data Sufficiency: 20
• Problem Solving: 55
• Arithmetical Ability: 35
• Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: 30
• Statistical Ability: 10
• Vocabulary: 10
• Business and Computer Terminology: 10
• Functional Grammar: 15
• Reading Comprehension: 15
Total No. of Questions: 200
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through website i.e. http://www.apicet.org.in/Content/frmPaymentProcedure.aspx
• The Registration fee of Rs.250/- for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at AP Online Centers / Mee Seva Centers, e - Seva Centers in A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.