ICMR-NICPR, Noida Recruitment 2019 for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts
National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 November 2019.
ICMR-NICPR Job Notification: National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) was established by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in the year 1979 as Cytology Research Centre (CRC). The Institute was granted national status in the year 2016. National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) has invited applications for the posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project Assistant, and Computer Programmer Grade –A. Eligible candidates can apply by the prescribed format on or before 20 November 2019.
- Closing date for submission of offline application: 20 November 2019
National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Computer Programmer Grade –A: 01 Post
Eligibility for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in (Bio-Informatics) with 02 years of research experience in realated field. Desired Experience in Machine learning, Database development, R, Python etc.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Blo-informatics from a recognized University with minimum 03 years work Experience from any recognized institution in realated field OR Masters degree with Bio-informatics. Working experience with Machine learning, Database development, R, Python etc. are desirable.
- Computer Programmer Grade –A: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science from any recognized Institution/University/Institute. OR B.E./B.Tech. degee in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology with two years experience in relevant areas of programming or information systems in Government autonomous PSU) etc. from a recognized organization.
Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and 30 years for Project Assistant/Computer Programmer Grade –A
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- plus 24% HRA Rs. 8,400/- (Senior Research Fellow), Rs. 31,000/- Consolidated for Project Assistant and Rs. 32,000/- Consolidated for Computer Programmer Grade A
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for NICPR, Noida Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format by sending through the Registered /Speed Post to the Director, National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, I-7, Sector-39, Noida – 201301 (Uttar Pradesh) latest by 20 November 2019.