ICMR National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR), Goa invited applications for the post of Research Assistant and Field Assistants on contractual basis under the project entitled “Malaria Evolution in South Asia (MESA). Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on 18 December 2017.
Walk-in-Interview - 18 December 2017 from 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Total Posts - 05 Posts
- Research Assistant - 01 Post
- Field Assistants - 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant and Field Attendants
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Research Assistant - Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience in a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in relevant subject.
- Field Assistants - High School or equivalent
- Research Assistant - 30 Years
- Field Assistants - 25 Years
How to Apply for ICMR NIMR Research Assistant and Field Attendants Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview along with Bio-data, one recent photograph, photocopies of the testimonials and also originals for verification at ICMR-NIMR Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji-403 001, Goa on 18 December 2017 from 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM