ICMR- National Institute of Medical Statistics (ICMR-NIMS) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant/Field Investigator & Field Worker. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 18 July 2017
- Date of Walk-in-Interview - 21 July 2017
ICMR-NIMS Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant/Field Investigator (Field Work) - 01 Post
- Field Worker – 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant/Field Investigator & Field Worker Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Technical Assistant/Field Investigator (Field Work) - Graduate in Science with subjects Psychology/Social Science from a recognized University with three years of work experience from a recognized research Institution or Master Degree in Psychology/Social Science.
- Field Worker – 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in MPW/Social Science plus one year experience of field work or two years of experience of field work i.e. survey and data collection or Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized university shall be treated as three years experience.
Age Limit – Below 30 Years
How to Apply for ICMR-NIMS, Technical Assistant/Field Investigator & Field Worker Posts
Interested candidates can submit application along with the required documents to the Director, National Institute of Medical Statistics, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110029 and also a copy through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 July 2017.