Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), New Delhi Jobs Notification: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Amarkantak invited applications for 13 Teaching & Non-teaching posts. The eligible candidates can appear for to the walk-in-interview to post as per the schedule starting from 22 January 2016.
Advertisement No.: Ref. NO. IGNTU/Rec.Cell/1156 Date: 15/12/2015
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 22 January 2016
IGNTU, Amarkantak Recruitment 2015-16 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 03 Posts
- Research Associate– 03 Posts
- Language Archivist & Documentation Officer – 03 Posts
- Lab. Assistant – 02 Posts
- Stenographer (PA to the Head) – 01 Post
- Class IV/Multi task Messenger – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Professor – M.A. in Linguistics or Field Linguistics. NET/PhD in Concerned Subject.
- Research Associate– M.A. in Linguistics or Field Linguistics with at least 55% marks.
- Language Archivist & Documentation Officer – Knowledge in language documentation, and data digitalization.
- Lab. Assistant –Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized University.
- Stenographer (PA to the Head) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Class IV/Multi task Messenger – 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
How to Apply for IGNTU, Amarkantak Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts 2015-16
Eligible candidates can submit an advance copy of CV through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The walk-in-interview has been scheduled to be held from 22 January 2016 from 10.30 AM. The venue of reporting for walk-in-interview is EC Hall, IGNTU Amarkantak (MP).