assistant professor jobs, professor jobs 2017
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Professor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
- Start date for online application submission – 1 November 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 30 November 2017
IGNTU Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor – 23 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 3 Posts
- Professor – 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor – An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and /or research/ policy papers.
- Associate Professor – Good academic record with a Ph.D degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant disciplines; A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University; Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test for lecturers conducted by the UGC.
Application Fee for Faculty Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
How to apply for IGNTU Jobs 2017, Faculty Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode from 1 November 2017 to 30 November 2017. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to take a printout of the online application for future reference and submit a copy of online application with relevant documents to the Recruitment Cell Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Lalpur, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur ( Madhya Pradesh)- 484887. The Hard copy of application should reach within 10 days from the last date of online application registration in closed cover super-scribing the name of post applied for. The candidates can check the below link of detailed notification for more information.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates