Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Programme Officer, Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Nurse, Record Keeper, Community Nurse and Case Registry Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 September 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 30 September 2014
- Programme Officer/Psychiatrist/Medical Officer: 1 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist: 2 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse: 1 Posts
- Record Keeper: 2 Posts
- Community Nurse: 2 Posts
- Case Registry Assistant: 2 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- Programme Officer/Psychiatrist/Medical Officer: Rs.50000/Rs.30000/- per month
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist: Rs.30000/Rs.18000/- per month
- Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse: Rs.25000/Rs.15000/- per month
- Record Keeper: Rs.10000/- per month
- Community Nurse: Rs.25000/- per month
- Case Registry Assistant: Rs.8000/- per month
- Programme Officer/Psychiatrist/Medical Officer: Psychiatrist (MD, Psychiatry or DNB Psychiatry or DPM) and In case of trained Medical Officer (MBBS) with working experience in any Hospital in the department of Psychiatry.
- Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist: Clinical Psychologist (M. Phil Cl. Psychology) and In case of trained Psychologist (MA Psychology).
- Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse: Psychiatric Nurse (MSc Psych. Nursing and DPN) and In case of General Nurse 12th with A Grade certificate in Nursing and Certificate in midwifery or BSc in Nursing and should speak Hindi fluently.
- Record Keeper: Graduate with suitable experience.
- Community Nurse: Trained General Nurse with administrative experience.
- Case Registry Assistant: 12th class passed and proficiency in computer, office work OR experience in relevant field work.
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- for Post No. 1, 2, 3 & 5 and Rs.250/- for Posts No. 4 & 6 in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Joint Director (Admn), IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095 before 30 September 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.