Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu has issued notifications for the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate and Junior Research Fellow. The Institute is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for these posts. The eligible candidates who are having eligibility for these posts can attend the walk-in-interview on 11 November 2019 at 10:30 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 11 November 2019
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant) : 02 Posts
- Project Assistant-II: 02 Posts
- Project Associate- II: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Young Professional - II Post:
- Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant): Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Agricultural Sciences/Plant Science and Extension Education with atleast 55% marks.
- Project Assistant –II: Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Agricultural Sciences/ Botany/Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) with atleast 55% marks.
- Project Associate- II: M.V.Sc. (Microbiology)/M.Sc.in Biological Sciences or equivalent or B.Pharma with atleast 55% marks with 02 years experience in Research and development.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. in Life Science/Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/Biotechnology/B.Tech. Bio-technology or equivalent with at least 55% marks.
Salary: Rs. 35,000 + HRA for Project Associate –II, Rs.31,000/ + HRA for Junior Research Fellow, Rs. 25,000/-(Consolidated) Project Associate- II and Rs.13,000/-(Consolidated) for Project Assistant –I (Field Assistant)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 November 2019 at the Board Room, CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Canal Road, Jammu –180001 (Jammu & Kashmir) at 10:30 a.m. Candidates must reach the venue of Walk-in-Interview on or before 09.30 a.m.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2019 for 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Integrated Test Range) Posts