Indian institute of management, Kashipur invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to the post graduate programme in management for the academic session 2015.
Important dates for admissions at IIM Kashipur
- Last date for submission of application is May 25
- Date of EMAT and personal interview is May 31
- Declaration of result: June 5
Eligibility Criteria for admissions at IIM Kashipur
The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognised university or institute. A minimum of two years of work experience is desirable.
Selection Procedure for admissions at IIM Kashipur
- The selection will be based on a valid GMAT/CAT score (last two years) or marks obtained in EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test) conducted by IIM Kashipur and the performance of the short-listed candidates in the personal interview
- Merit list will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/EMAT score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview
How to Apply for admissions at IIM Kashipur
The candidates can obtain the application form from the official website www.iimkashipur.ac.in. The printed copies with relevant documents should be sent to IIM Kashipur Bazpur Road, Kashipur 244713, U.S.Nagar, Uttarakhand by courier/speed post with a demand draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of IIM Kashipur, payable at Kashipur.
Note: The forms should be super-scribed as "Application for admission in EPGPM 2015"