IIM Kozhikode invites application for Programme Assistant position from eligible MBA graduates
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode has invited application for the post of Programme Assistant on Contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview is to be conducted on 11th May 2015.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode has invited application for the post of Programme Assistant on Contractual basis.
Details of the post:
Name of the post: Programme Assistant
Number of vacancies: 1
Age limit for Recruitment at IIM Kozhikode:
The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years.
Consolidated monthly remuneration: Rs 12000/- per month.
Educational Qualification for Recruitment at IIM Kozhikode: MBA/PGDM with at least 60% aggregate marks.
Other attributes for Recruitment at IIM Kozhikode:
1) The candidate must be well proficient in communication particularly in English.
2) The candidate must be computer proficient.
3) The candidate must have good interpersonal skills.
Work experience for Recruitment at IIM Kozhikode:
At least, 2 years of work experience in the field of Office Management is desirous from the candidate.
How to Apply for Recruitment at IIM Kozhikode:
1) Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly online at IIM-KOZHIKODE Website www.iimk.ac.in
2) Walk-In interview is to be held on 11th May 2015 from 10:00 a.m onwards at IIM, Kozhikode Campus, Administrative Block.
3) The candidates shall reach to the office with a printed copy of the duly filled in application duly attached with photocopies of the marksheets, certificates etc.
4) Original certificates are to be brought for verification purposes.
5) The application format can be downloaded directly from the website www.iimk.ac.in