With a belief of producing ethical leaders for the nation who are not only committed towards their profession, management & Industrial business but also socially aware and awake and willing to work for the development, upliftment & progress of the nation building, IIM Raipur was established by the Government of India under the consent of Ministry of Human Resource Development, at Raipur the capital city of Chhattisgarh in the year 2010.
1. Activities carried by student’s club.
2. The proposed campus would be the state-of-art campus.
3. The campus would also inculcate the mixture of modern architecture, culture and heritage of Chhattisgarh.
IIM-Raipur offers four basic programmes for candidates. They are as under:-
1. Post Graduate Program (PGP)
2. Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
3. Post Graduate Programme In Management for Working Executives (PGPWE)
4. Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)
PGP- DETAILED OVERVIEW
|SL. NO.||TOPICS||ANALYZED FACTS|
|1.||Admissions||• Only through CAT
• Accepted percentile - 90+
• Written Analysis Test (WAT)
• Personal Interview
• Composite score of all leads to final selection.
|2.||Curriculum||a) Course Duration : 2 years
b) Total Trimesters : 6 [ 3 trimesters per year]
c) Summer internship: In a prestigious organization
d) Course Areas offered : Marketing, Finance, Quantitative Methods, Operations, Behavioural Sciences & Strategy, Human Resources, General Management.
e) Flexibility in specialization : Either the students can choose 1 Major + 1 Minor combination OR the student can go for Dual Specialization.
f) Projects : Industry based & Research based.
|3.||Fee Structure||Rs 9,60,000 for 2 years [ 1st Year - Rs 4,82,000 & 2nd Year - Rs 4,78,000]|
|4.||Placements||100 % placements by vivid industries.|
|5.||Brief Report of Placement of Batch 2012-14||• Total no. Or companies - 109
• Total International offers - 7
• Highest International package - Rs 38.5 lpa
• Highest Domestic package - Rs 18 lpa
• Average package - Rs 10.06 lpa
• Sector wise placement- Consulting [22%], Retail & FMCG [21%], IT/ITES[18%], BFSI[11%], Analytics & Research[10%], Automobile[7%], Consumer Durables[4%], Energy & Power[3%], Media & Entertainment[3%], Engineering & Manufacturing[1%]
FPM- DETAILED OVERVIEW
|SL. NO.||TOPICS||ANALYZED FACTS|
|1.||Fellow Programme In Management [FPM] Incepted in||Academic Year 2012-13|
|2.||Description||• It’s a full time Doctoral Programme
• The programme offers the Research Scholars opportunities for advanced studies & research in different areas of Management
|3.||FPM Division||The Fellowship Programme is categorized into 3 phases:
i. Phase-I [ Fundamentals of Management]
ii. Phase-II [ Specialization]
iii. Phase-III [Doctoral Dissertation]
|4.||Resources||The Resources to the Researchers includes:
Library, E-Resources, Accomodation, Office Space.
|5.||Financial Assistance||Scholarship of Rs 30,000 per month during 1st & 2nd Year AND Scholarship of Rs 35,000 per month during 3rd & 4th Year. Besides, a Contingency Grant of Rs 40,000 per year, Rs 50,000 (one timer) for pc/laptop AND upto Rs 1,50,000 to attend National & International conferences.|
PGPWE- DETAILED OVERVIEW
|SL. NO.||TOPICS||ANALYZED DETAILS|
|1.||Duration||One and a Half year i.e 18 months|
|2.||Post Graduate Programme for Working Executives [PGPWE] Structure||2 Sections of 3 Terms each:
a) Foundation Courses
b) Advanced Courses for Leadership positions
These all account for majorly 5 specializations:
|3.||Class Timings||Weekends i.e Saturdays & Sundays|
|4.||Fee Structure||Rs 6,43,000 for the entire course|
EFPM- DETAILED OVERVIEW
|SL. NO.||TOPICS||SUMMARIZED ANALYSIS|
|1.||EFPM||The Executive Fellow Programme In Management [EFPM] is specially designed Doctoral Programme for working professionals with a work experience of 7+ years in the Industry.|
|2.||Intention||To bring Industry & Academia on a close platform|
|3.||Programme Structure||2 components of the Programme:
a) On-Campus Work - 3 Modules-
Module-I: Foundation In Management
Module-II: Core Courses
Module-III: Area Courses
b) Thesis Work
(Specialization Areas : Business Policies & Strategy, Economics & Business Environment, Finance & Accounting, IT & System, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Organizational Behviour & HRM.