Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur has declared the exam dates for RAT (Research Aptitude Test) 2015 for admissions to various management courses.
Important Dates for RAT Exam 2015
- Late date of receiving application form: February 27, 2015
- RAT 2015: April 13, 2015
- Declaration of Result: April 24, 2015
Name of the courses in IIM Raipur admissions 2015
Executive Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and System
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Organisational Behaviour & HRM specialisations
Eligibility Criteria for the RAT Exam 2015
The interested candidates should have a Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55 per cent aggregate marks or other equivalent courses (details available on website).
How to Apply for the RAT Exam 2015
The eligible candidates should send the duly filled the application form as available on the official website to "Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur- 492 015" along with a a Demand Draft of Rs 500 to be drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur, payable at Raipur.