Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 02 September 2016.
- Last Date of Application: 19 August 2016
- Date of Walk In Interview: 02 September 2016
Indian Institute of Packaging Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor/Dy. Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Technical)/Lecturer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant & Other Posts
- Assistant Professor/Dy. Director: Masters degree in Science/Applied Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the field related to packaging. The candidate should have at least 8 years experience in industry/training/testing/consultancy etc. OR Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences + PG Diploma in Packaging with at least 10 years industrial experience preferably in a packaging related industry/testing /training/consultancy etc.
- Assistant Director (Technical)/Lecturer: Master’s degree in Science/Applied Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in subjects relevant to packaging. The candidate should also have three year industrial experience preferably in packaging related industry OR Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences in a field related to packaging + PG Diploma in Packaging and five years industrial experience.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations and having three year experience in packaging operations or in a R& D Laboratory related to packaging.
- Assistant Professor/Dy. Director & Assistant Director (Technical)/Lecturer: 40 years of age
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Packaging Technical Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Deputy Director (Admn & Accts), Indian Institute of Packaging, E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri East, Mumbai-93 on or before 19 August 2016.