Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi invited applications for the Teaching/ Non- Teaching posts of Professor and other posts in various disciplines/ depts. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 02 (two) years and may be extendable as required. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 25 October 2016.
Last Date of Application: 25 October 2016
IIPA New Delhi Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts
- Professor (Economics/ Applied Economics) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – 04 Posts
- Assistant Publication Officer – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIPA New Delhi Professor and Other Jobs:
- Professor: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the appropriate specialty.
- Assistant Professor: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline and also NET qualified.
- Assistant Publication Officer: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned field.
- Professional Assistant (Library): Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline of Library.
- Professor: 10 years
- Assistant Professor: 03 years
- Assistant Publication Officer: 05 years
- Professional Assistant (Library): 02 years
- Professor: 62 years
- Assistant Professor: 40 years
- Assistant Publication Officer/ Professional Assistant (Library): 35 years
Selection Procedure for IIPA New Delhi Professor and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for IIPA New Delhi Professor and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Superintendent (Administration), Room No. 60, 2nd Floor, Indian Institute of Public Administration, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110 002 or send via email to email@example.com on or before 25 October 2016.