Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) recruitment announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 19 to 21 September 2016.
Date for Walk-in interview:
- Research Assistant, Junior Counsellor, Trainee Counsellor: 19 September 2016
- Sr. Counsellor, Junior Counsellor Supervisor, MTS: 20 September 2016
- Research officer Statistics, Sector Expert: 21 September 2016
Indian Institute of Public Administration Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Counsellor : 19 Posts
- Trainee Counsellor : 03 Posts
- Sr. Counsellor : 05 Posts
- Junior Counsellor Supervisor: 01 Post
- MTS: 01 Post
- Research officer Statistics: 01 Post
- Sector Expert: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Counsellor & Other Posts
- Research Assistant: Candidate should be a graduate with at least a second Division with knowledge and experience of Excel, Data Collection and Compilation, Data Analysis, Secretarial Assistance and liaison work.
- Junior Counsellor, Trainee Counsellor, Sr. Counsellor, Junior Counsellor Supervisor: Graduate/ Post graduate from a recognized University with Computer and Communicating Skills. Proficient in Spoken English and Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th Passed
- Research officer Statistics: Post graduate degree in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Mathematical Statistics/ Business Statistics/ Economics from a recognized university.
How to Apply for Research Assistant & Other Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can come for walk-in interview along with relevant documents from 19 to 21 September 2016 at Room No.19 at Indian Institute of Public Administration, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi.