IIPS Recruitment 2019: International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) has invited applications for the post of Data Analyst, Junior Project Manager and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 April 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 April 2019
- Interview Date: 24 April 2019
IIPS Vacancy Details
- Data Analyst – 3 Posts
- Junior Project Manager – 2 Posts
- Programmer– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Data Analyst, Junior Project Manager Programmer Posts
- Data Analyst – M.Phil. or Master’s Degree in the subjects Population Sciences/Social Sciences/Statistics/Public Health/Nutrition/Mathematics.
- Junior Project Manager – PhD degree in Population Sciences/Social Sciences or MPhil Degree in Population Studies/Social Sciences with 2 years of work experience.
- Programmer– M.Phil. or Master’s Degree in the subjects Population Sciences/Social Sciences/Statistics/Public Health/Nutrition/Mathematics/ or Masters in Computer Application.
How to Apply for IIPS Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the SWABHIMAAN Project, International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai- 400088 on or before 21 April 2019. The interview will be conducted on 24 April 2019.