IIT (BHU) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Senior Stenographer, Stenographer, Junior Library Superintendent and Junior Library Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 05 October 2016.
- Closing date of online application: 05 October 2016
- Last date of submission of print out of application: 15 October 2016
IIT (BHU) Vacancy Details
- Junior Superintendent: 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 18 Posts
- Senior Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Junior Library Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Junior Library Assistant: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Junior Superintendent: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with 5 years of post qualification experience.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
- Senior Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years relevant experience as Stenographer or in equivalent level.
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer office applications and secretarial practices and 2 years relevant experience.
- Junior Library Superintendent: Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 6 years relevant library experience.
- Junior Library Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Info. Science OR Diploma in Lib & Inf. Sc with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline OR two years degree in M. Lib & Inf. Sc.
- Junior Superintendent: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Junior Assistant, Stenographer: Upper age limit for the post is 27 years.
- Senior Stenographer, Junior Library Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Junior Library Superintendent: Upper age limit for the post is 32 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- For Group ‘B’ posts and Rs. 250/- For Group ‘C’ posts.
How to Apply for IIT (BHU), Varanasi Junior Assistant & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to The Registrar, Non-Faculty Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005 (India) by speed-post/ registered post/ courier so as to reach on or before 15 October 2016.