Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, invited applications for the posts of Physical Training Instructor, Student Counsellor and Career Development & Training Officer. The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format on or before 13 May 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 13 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Physical Training Instructor- 01 Post
- Student Counsellor- 01 Post
- Career Development & Training Officer- 01 Post
- Physical Training Instructor- PB-2: Rs.9300-34800/- GP- Rs.4200/-
- Student Counsellor- PB-3: Rs.15600-39100/- GP- Rs.5400/-
- Career Development & Training Officer- PB-3: Rs.15600-39100/- GP- Rs.5400/
- Physical Training Instructor- Master’s Degree in Physical Education with minimum 55% marks and minimum three years of relevant experience in Physical Education/Sports and Games/ Swimming, Hockey and Gymnasium at University or State or National level
- Student Counsellor- Master’s degree with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale in the field of Psychology (Counselling, Clinical Psychology), Sociology. Candidates with Ph. D. /M. Phil. with 2 years’ experience will be preferred.
- Career Development & Training Officer- Master Degree in Science/ Engineering/Management (Human Resource only) /Arts (or equivalent degree) with more than 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale and with at least four years of work experience in teaching /industry in similar jobs.
For more details on education qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement
The selection will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format by 13 May 2015 and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 20 May 2015.