Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Research Associate and Project Research Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 16, 23 & 27 February 2015 as per the posts.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 16, 23 & 27 February 2015 as per the posts
Detail of the Posts
- Project Research Associate: 01 post
- Project Research Assistant: 02 posts
- Project Research Associate: Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering and an advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Technology and Development with minimum 1 year experience in working in rural areas and interacting with rural population.
- Project Research Assistant: Graduation degree in Visual Arts with 2 years experience and B.E. Geoinformatics or BSc Geoinformatics
- Project Research Associate: Consolidated salary Rs.28000 - 42000/- p.m.
- Project Research Assistant: Consolidated salary Rs.21000 - 31000/- p.m.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp
- Candidates can also apply on plain paper stating the CIRCULAR NO. , project title, position applied for, name, permanent and mailing addresses, date of birth, details of academic qualification and experience and send the application form along with the copies of certificates/testimonials to the Asstt. Registrar (R & D),Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 16, 23 & 27 February 2015 as per the posts.
- Candidates should mention “CIRCULAR NO. & POST: ” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.