Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Research Engineer (PRE), Research Associate (RA), Project Technical Assistant (PTA), Sr. Project Engineer (SPE), Project Research Scientist (PRS), Project Manager (PM1), Senior Project Research Scientist (SPRS), Assistant Project Manager (APM), Project Research Associate (PRA1) and Project Research Assistant (PRA). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 30 April 2014.
IIT Bombay, the second in the chain of IITs, was set up in 1958. It was the first IIT to be set up with foreign assistance. The Vision of IIT Bombay is to be the fountainhead of new ideas and of innovators in technology and science. Its Mission is to create an ambience in which new ideas and creativity flourish and from which research and scholarship and leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 30 April 2014
Detail of the Posts
A. Chemical Engineering
• JRF: 2 Posts
• PRE: 1 Post
• RA: 1 Post
C. Electrical Engineering
• PTA-Junior Technical Assistant: 2 Posts
• SPE: 1 Post
• PTA: 1 Post
• PTA: 1 Post
• PRS: 2 Posts
D. Mechanical Engineering
• SPRS: 1 Post
• PRA1: 2 Posts
• PRA: 2 Posts
• PM1: 1 Post
• APM: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 18
1. Chemical Engineering
• JRF: Post Graduate in Basic Sciences & NET qualified/Graduate in Professional Courses and GATE or equivalent qualification.
• PRE: M.Tech./M.E/M.Des. OR B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./MCA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience.
• RA: Doctorate (PhD/MD/MS/MDS) or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching, design and development experience.
3. Electrical Engineering
• PTA - Junior Technical Assistant: Bachelor Degree (Non-Engg.) OR Diploma with 3 Years Experience.
• SPE: Master Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Materials Science/Solid-state Physics/Optical Engineering.
• PTA: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 1 year experience OR I.T.I. welder with minimum two years experience in gas infrastructure maintenance.
• PTA: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR I.T.I. Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Mechanist with minimum 1 year experience in maintaining AHU & AC.
• PRS: PhD in Organic Syntheses with extensive experience in carbon-carbon bond formation reactions.
4. Mechanical Engineering
• SPRS: PhD in Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering.
• PRA1: M.Tech in Biomedical or Mechanical or Electronics or Electrical Engg. OR M.Des in Industrial Design.
• PRA: B.Tech. OR M.Sc. in Biomedical/Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering and certified skills in use of CAD/CAE/CAM software.
• PM1: MBA OR M.Com OR MCA.
• APM: BBA OR B.Com OR B.Sc.
• JRF: Consolidated salary Rs.16000/- p.m.
• PRE: Consolidated salary Rs.28000- 42000/- p.m.
• RA: Consolidated salary Rs.22000/- p.m.
• PTA- Junior Technical Assistant: Consolidated salary Rs.14000-20000/- p.m.
• SPE: Consolidated salary Rs.55000-60000/- p.m.
• PRS: Consolidated salary Rs.30000-60000/- p.m.
• SPRS: Consolidated salary Rs.58000-78000/- p.m.
• PRA1: Consolidated salary Rs.28000-42000/- p.m.
• PRA: Consolidated salary Rs.21000-31000/- p.m.
• PM1: Consolidated salary Rs.42000-60000/- p.m.
• APM: Consolidated salary Rs.28000-42000/- p.m.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
• Interested peoples can apply through online mode from the website.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application along with self attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of___________ to the Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 before 30 April 2014.
SGTBKC, DU Recruitment 2019 for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post
SGPGIMS, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for 16 Senior Residents (Hospital Services) Posts
CSIR - NEIST, Jorhat Recruitment 2019 for 09 Research Associate, JRF & Project Assistant Posts
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post