IIT Bombay Job Notification:
Indian Institute of Bombay (IIT Bombay) invited applications for Project Research Associate and other posts on temporary basis for a period of one year. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format latest by 04 January 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 04 January 2016
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Project Research Associate: 04 Posts
- Project Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Software Engineer – 01 Post
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Project Research Associate & Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Project Research Associate: 12th standard + 4 year Diploma course of Computer Graphics + 6 months Advanced Course in Animation + 5 years experience or Master of design Degree (M.Des.)
- Project Technical Assistant: 12th standard + Diploma in 3D animation, Diploma in Special Effects, Diploma in Autocad. Knowledge of After Effects, Adobe illustrator, Final Cut Pro, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Autodesk Maya, 3Dmax, Nuke, Silhouette, Premiere Pro, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver. Candidates should have 3 years relevant experience.
- Project Software Engineer: M.Sc/MCA with 3 years experience in using -Unity -Java -Android application/gaming - Projects or experience in augmented reality or image processing.
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant: Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering disciplines MA/MSc/MCA/MCom/MBA or equivalent BA/B.Sc./ equivalent degree with 2 Years Experience.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Project Research Associate & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Asstt. Registrar (R & D), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 so as to reach on or before 04 January 2016.