Indian Institute Of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) invited online applications for the post of Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA) and Project Assistant (PA1) on temporary basis. Graduates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2017.
Advertisement Number - C-27/P(39)17-18
- Last Date of Application - 15 November 2017
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant (Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering) - 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Industrial Design Centre)- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Project Technical Assistant and Project Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant - B.Tech/ M.Sc in environmental engineering or related field and experience in solid waste management related lab work
- Project Assistant - Degree/ 3 year Diploma with 3 years of experience in Accounts, Work Order with high computer proficiency.
Selection Procedure for Sr. Project Technical Assistant and Project Assistant
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Sr. Project Technical Assistant and Project Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 15 November 2017.