Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited applications for the post of Project Assistant (Tech.) & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2017.
Last Date of Application: 31 December 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Project Attendant: 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Tech.): 02 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
- Sr. Project Scientist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant (Tech.) & Other Posts Job
- Project Attendant: 12th class passed with five years experience.
- Project Assistant (Tech.): Diploma (3 years duration) / Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline with 4 years relevant work experience in relevant field.
- Project Associate: 1st class B. Tech. / M.Sc. / M.C.A. or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Desirable: Demonstrated strong experience and aptitude in system development and management previously.
- Sr. Project Scientist: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline OR 1st class M.Tech. or equivalent with 4 years experience OR 1st class B.Tech. / M.Sc. or equivalent with 6 years experience.
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Project Assistant (Tech.) & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed email at email@example.com on or before 31 December 2017.