IIT Gandhinagar Notified Recruitment for Library Trainees 2014
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invited applications for recruitment to the post of Library Trainees. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2014.
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invited applications for recruitment to the post of Library Trainees purely on a temporary basis for one year. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2014.
IIT Gandhinagar was established in 2008. It is one of the eight new IITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011. It comes under the brand-cluster of sixteen Indian Institutes of Technology classified by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 June 2014
- Date for written test & interview: 12 July 2014 (Saturday) at 9.30 am.
- Venue for written test & interview: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, VGEC Campus, Chandkheda, at the crossing of Visat-Gandhinagar Highway with New C.G. Road, Ahmedabad.
Detail of the Post
- Name of the Post: Library Trainees
- Total no. of Posts: 4
Pay Scale: Rs.16, 000/- per month Consolidated
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Post-Graduates in Library & Information Science or equivalent from recognized Indian universities with minimum 65% marks.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 26 years as on 12 July 2014.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview.
How to apply
Interested candidates can mail their application with resume inserting a passport size photograph to it, to email@example.com by 30 June 2014 (Monday) and directly come for the written test & interview without waiting for a call letter.