IIT, Goa Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology, Goa (IIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 15 September 2017
IIT, Goa Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar - 03 Posts
- Library Officer - 01 Post
- Medical Officer - 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent - 05 Posts
- System Administrator - 01 Post
- Junior Engineer - 02 Posts
- Junior Staff Nurse - 01 Post
- Junior Assistant - 05 Posts
- Junior Lab Assistant - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Assistant Registrar - Master’s degree or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of six years after the qualifying degree.
- Library Officer - Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of six years after the qualifying degree.
- Medical Officer - MBBS degree with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average from an Indian Medical Council (IMC) recognized university / Institute with relevant experience of three years after the degree in a large multi-speciality hospital set up.
- Junior Superintendent- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience of four years in Administration / Recruitment / Legal / Academics / Finance & Accounts / Audit / Store & Purchase / Estate management after the qualifying degree.
- System Administrator - B.Tech/ B.E./M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree with relevant experience of one year after the degree. OR 3-year Diploma in Computer Science with relevant experience of six years after the diploma. OR Bachelor’s degree (other than B. Tech/ B.E.) in Computer Science with relevant experience of four years after the degree.
- Junior Engineer - B. Tech / B.E. in Civil / Electrical or equivalent degree with relevant experience of one year after the degree. Applicants with integrated M Tech / M.E. degree will also be eligible. OR 3-year Diploma in Civil / Electrical engineering with relevant experience of six years after the diploma.
- Junior Staff Nurse - 10+2 pass and qualified through the examination held by the Nursing Council with three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery with relevant experience of three years after the course, in a recognized hospital. OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with relevant experience of one year after the degree in a hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council.
- Junior Assistant - Bachelor’s in Arts /Science /Commerce / Management.
- Junior Lab Assistant - Three years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience of two years after the diploma. OR ITI in Electrical / Mechanical trade with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate. OR Bachelor’s degree (other than B. Tech / B.E.) in appropriate discipline.
Age limit for Non-Teaching Posts
- Assistant Registrar, Library Officer, Medical Officer - 40 years
- Junior Superintendent, System Administrator, Junior Engineer, Junior Staff Nurse - 32 years
- Junior Assistant, Junior Lab Assistant – 27 years
How to Apply for IIT, Goa, Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible Candidates can submit applications along with relevant documents to The OSD & Registrar In-charge, Indian Institute of Technology Goa at Goa Engineering College Campus, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa-403401 on or before 15 September 2017.
Government Jobs Online
Scroll Down for More Jobs
TISS Recruitment 2017 for 16 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2017 for 17 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Posts