Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) invited applications for recruitment to the posts Technical Officer Grade II in various departments and Deputy Librarian. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 October 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 07 October 2016
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
• Technical Officer Grade II- 12 Posts
Name of the Departments:
1. Department of Bioscience & Bioengineering
2. Department of Chemical Engineering
3. Dept. of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
4. Department of Physics
5. Dept. of Mathematics
6. Centre for Nanotechnology
7. Department of Mechanical Engineering
8. Department of Design
• Deputy Librarian- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Guwahati Technical Officer and Dty Librarian Jobs:
• Technical Officer Grade II- BE/ BTech/ MSc. in the concerned stream.
• Deputy Librarian- Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, with at least 55% marks (relaxation of qualification for Reserved Category candidates as per GOI rules) or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and a consistently good academic record.
Selection Procedure for IIT Guwahati Technical Officer and Dty Librarian Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Technical Officer and Dty Librarian Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 07 October 2016.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.