Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invited applications for the posts of Senior Project Associate and Project Technician under the project at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT). Posts are purely on Temporary/ Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 01 (one) year and may be extended further. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on a plain paper so as to reach on or before 22 August 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22 August 2016.
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Project Associate – 02 Posts
- Project Technician – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Senior Project Associate and Project Technician Jobs:
- Senior Project Associate: Possess B. Tech. Degree or M.Sc. Degree in respective discipline.
- Project Technician: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with ITI in the appropriate trade or Bachelor’s Degree (B. Sc.) or Diploma (03 years) in the respective discipline.
- Senior Project Associate: 01 or more years.
- Project Technician: 09 years with High School and 04 years with Degree/ Diploma
Selection Procedure for IIT Kanpur Senior Project Associate and Project Technician Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Senior Project Associate and Project Technician Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on a plain paper in the prescribed format with complete bio- data and send/ forward the application along with the other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Room No. 305, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur - 208 016 UP, India or email at email@example.com on or before 22 August 2016.