Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi will conduct Walk –in- Interview for filling up the following below mentioned posts of the ‘Senior Resident’ and ‘Junior Resident’ for various disciplines on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview with filled in application on 07, 14, 21 and 27 Date of each month at 11.00 AM at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview: 07, 14, 21 and 27 of each month.
- Reporting Time for the Walk – in – Interview: 11:00 AM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi.
Details of Posts
Name of Posts / No. of Posts:
- Senior Resident (Hepatology): 04 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Nephrology): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Pulmonary Medicine): 01 Post
- Junior Resident: 07 Post
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Possess Post Graduate Medical Degree in the appropriate specialization from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Candidate will get the Remuneration Per Month
- For Post 1 to 4: Rs. 58,305/-.
- For Post 5: Rs. 42,386/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 07, 14, 21 & 27 dates of each Month till all the positions filled. Candidate has to report at 11.00 AM at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences with the filled in application form in prescribed format along with the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.