Indian Air Force invited applications for recruitment of 140 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Total No. of Vacancies: 140
Name of the posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 18
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 20
- Cook: 16
- Multi Tasking Staff: 42
- Safaiwala: 18
- Ayah: 1
- Mess Staff: 12
- Stenographer Grade-II: 3
- Compositor: 1
- Telephone Operator Grade-II: 1
- Carpenter: 1
- Typist (Hindi): 1
- Cadet Orderly: 6
- Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP of Rs.2400/- for Stenographer Grade-II.
- Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP of Rs.1900/- for Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), Compositor, Telephone Operator Grade-II, Carpenter & Typist (Hindi).
- Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP of Rs.1800/- for Multi Tasking Staff, Safaiwala, Ayah, Mess Staff & Cadet Orderly.
Candidate should be 10th/12th passed or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years for Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk & Typist (Hindi).
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years for remaining posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification. Application form duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all certificates & testimonials should reach to the Air Force stations/units at the address as given in the notification. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.