Indian Army invited application for Technical Graduate course (TGC-121). The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format from 01 December 2014 to 31 December 2014.
- Commencement of Online Application: 01 December 2014.
- Last Date of Online Applications: 31 December 2014.
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Civil- 15 Posts
- Mechanical- 10 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 05 Posts
- Automobile/Workshop Technology- 01 Post
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics- 01 Post
- Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc)- 05 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication Electronics & communication/ Satellite Communication- 08 Posts
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave- 05 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation- 02 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction- 02 Posts
- Food Tech/ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg- 02 Posts
- Chemical Engg- 01 Post
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg Technology- 01 Post
- Industrial Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Production- 02 Posts
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering Course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of the degree course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
The applicants would be selected on the basis of cutoff percentage marks obtained after which the candidates would be called for interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in the prescribed format from 01 December 2014 to 31 December 2014.