Indian Army invited application d from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Services. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 June 2014.
The course will commence in January 2015 at Indian Military Academy(IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Opening Date for Registration: 19 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 June 2014 at 1700 HRS
Details of Post
- Civil: 15 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
- Automobile /Workshop Technology: 01Post
- Aeronautical/Aviation/ Aerospace/Ballistics/ Avionics: 01 Post
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc): 05 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 08 Posts
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics /Micro Electronics & Microwave: 05 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Architecture/Building construction Technology: 02 Posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio-Medical Engg: 02 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 01 Post
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 Post
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Educational Qualification: : Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course.
- Age Limit: Between 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course (Candidates born between 02 January 1988 and 01 January 1995 both dates inclusive)
How to Apply
Only online application will be accepted through website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. The link will remain open from 19 May 2014 at 1000 HRS to 18 June 2014 at 1700 HRS.
For complete details refer the mentioned link.