Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Indian Army is conducting Recruitment Rally from 6 January 2018 to 18 January 2018 at Army Recruiting Office, Gaya for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Store Keeper Technical and Other. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 21 December 2017.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 7 November 2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 21 December 2017
- Admit Cards will be available from 23 December 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty -10 pass or simple 10+2 pass.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 pass (Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English)
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner) - Three year Diploma in Engg Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Comput er Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt/ ITI
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary - 10+2 pass (Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass. All the four specified subjects should be studied in 10+2
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT- 50% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in class XII; Studied English & Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and secured minimum 50% Marks in each, whether in Class XII or X.
- Soldier Tradesmen- Simple 10th
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper) - 8 th pass for all caste including ST Category (Adivasi). SLC should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 21 December 2017. For more details, candidates can check the below link.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates