Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2019: Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for Navik GD 1/2020 Batch. Candidates who applied for the exam can download their admit card through the official website of Indian Coast Guard.i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
The link for downloading Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 1/2020 Admit Card 2019 will remain active from 17 to 23 September 2019. Candidates can access the link of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 1/2020 Admit Card 2019 through the provided link below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 1/2020 Exam 2019 Date and venue details are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card by following the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 1/2020 Admit Card 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter your Registration Number or Email Id, Date of Birth and Captcha Code and click on the submit button.
- The Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 1/2020 Exam 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
All candidates are required to appear at the exam centre along with the three copies of e-admit card with the latest photograph, Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet, Original Caste (if applicable) / Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format etc.
Those who will not in possession of the above documents not be permitted to appear in the written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in the application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled.