Indian Coast Guard invited applications for recruitment to the post Yantrik. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 September 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission – 06 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission- 13 September 2017
- Admit card will be available on the official website by end Sep 2017
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)
Eligibility Criteria for Yantrik Posts
Educational Qualifications- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Age Limit- 18 to 22 Years
Selection Procedure for Yantrik Posts
The selection will be made through the written test and Physical Fitness Test.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard, Yantrik Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 06 September 2017 to 13 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.