Social Media Handler Jobs 2018
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) invited applications for the post of Social Media Handler and Social Media Content Developer. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 February 2018.
Interview Date: 15 February 2018
ICAR Vacancy Details
- Social Media Content Developer – 1 Post
- Social Media Handlers – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Social Media Handler and Other Posts
- Social media Content Developer – Master’s degree/PG Diploma (2 years) in Mass Communication/Journalism from a recognized university or Master’s degree in Agriculture or allied sciences from a recognized university.
- Social media Handlers (DTP) – Bachelor’s Degree with two years’ (or more) experience in DTP for print/ e-Publications/ social media.
- Social media Handlers (Graphic Designer) - Bachelor’s Degree with two years’ (or more) experience in fine arts/ graphic designing for print/ ePublications/ social media; Proficiency in DTP software Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, GIMP etc.
- Social media Handlers (IT) - B.Tech in IT, CSE, ECE etc. or Master of Computer Applications.
How to apply for the ICAR Social Media Handler and Other Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 January 2018 at the Committee Room No. 704, Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-I, Pusa, New Delhi along with the required documents.
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University