Indian Institute of Advance Study (IIAS) invited application for recruitment to 04 posts of Professional Assistant, Machine Operator & Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Machine Operator: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Post
- Professional Assistant: (i) M.A./M.Sc/M.Com and B. Lib. Science Or (ii) B.A./B.Sc/B.com and B. Lib. Science with 4 years’ experience in the Library as whole
- Machine Operator: Matriculation with two years’ experience of handling electronic plain paper copier, Electronic Stencil, Cutter, Micro - film, Micro fishe reader
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University should have a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English.
Age limit: Between 18 to 28 years
- Professional Assistant: Rs.9300-34,800+4200 Grade Pay
- Machine Operator: Rs.5200 - 20200 + 2400
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200-20200 + 1900
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can send their applications to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh) within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The envelope must be superscripted as Application for the post of___________________________ (Name of the post applied).