Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. The IIT BHU has 10 Engineering Departments, 3 Science Departments, 3 Interdisciplinary Schools and 1 Humanities & Social Sciences Section which offer PG programmes in the respective disciplines. It invites application from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Programmes mentioned below.
Name of the Course
- PhD in Engineering
- PhD in Pharmaceutics
- PhD in Sciences
- PhD in Interdisciplinary Programmes (Industrial Management, Bio- chemical Engineering/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Materials Science and Technology)
- PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences (English)
- Last date for sending complete Application Forms (for PhD Programmes): 14 May 2012
- Last date for sending complete Application Forms (for PhD (Pharmaceutics): 22 June 2013
- Dates for releasing shortlisted candidates list for interview in IIT BHU (for PhD Programmes): 31 May 2013
- Dates for releasing shortlisted candidates list for interview in IIT BHU (for PhD Pharmaceutics): 1 July 2013
- Date of Interview/Written Test (PhD Programmes): 17 June 2013 to 21 June 2013
- Date of Interview/Written Test (PhD Pharmaceutics): 17 July 2013 to 18 July 2013
- Admission seekers must possess Master’s degree in relevant discipline and should be GATE / NETLS / NET-JRF qualified.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and/or interview
How to Apply
Aspirants can send complete application forms to the concerned Department/ School to The Convener, DPGC, Department/School (Please write the name of the Department/School), Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi – 221005.
For more information on admission in IIT Banaras Hindu University, please CLICK HERE