Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Medical Officer, Institute Engineer, Executive Engineer, Security Officer & Junior Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 27 July 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 July 2014.
Details of Posts
- Chief Medical Officer/ Head, Hospital Service: 01
- Institute Engineer: 01
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01
- Security Officer: 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01
- Chief Medical Officer/ Head, Hospital Service: MD or MS Degree in a Clinical discipline or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Hospital Administration or equivalent from a recognized University
- Institute Engineer: Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized University
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Electrical with 08 years of experience
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil with 08 years of experience
- Security Officer: Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 06 years of experience
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with 03 years of experience
Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should be 55 years for Deputation and 60 years for Contractual (for post 1),not more than 56 years (for post 4), 32 years (for post 6) and there is no age limit (for post 2, 3&5) and Relaxationfor the category candidate should be as per rules (if reqd .).
- Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month (for post 2).
- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month (for post 3 & 4) and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 5).
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 6).
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) for all the posts except the post of Junior Engineer. For Junior Engineer the fee will be Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Pay Order (IPO) drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Delhi”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST posts are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test followed with thePersonal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Superintendent, (Recruitment Cell, Room No. MZ – 113), IIT Delhi, Haus Khas, New Delhi – 110 016” on or before 27 July 2014.