Indian Maritime University Jobs Notification: Indian Maritime University (IMU) invited applications for the post of Fire Fighting Instructor, Physical Training and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2016.
Advt. No. IMU/HQ/Academic Support Staff/2016
Last Date of Application: 11 March 2016
Indian Maritime University Vacancy Details
- Senior Technician for Seamanship Laboratory: 02 Posts
- Fire Fighting Instructor: 03 Posts
- Fire Fighting Helper: 02 Posts
- Physical Training-cum-Swimming Instructor: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts 2016
- Senior Technician for Seamanship Laboratory, Fire Fighting Instructor: Petty Officer in Seaman Branch of Indian Navy / Coast Guard.
- Fire Fighting Helper: Seaman from Merchant Navy/ Indian Navy/ Coast Guard.
- Physical Training-cum-Swimming Instructor: Petty Officer from Physical Training branch or Petty Officer from Seaman branch with Life Guard certificate from Indian Navy / Coast Guard.
Below 60 years of age
How to Apply for the Indian Maritime University Various Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119 on or before 11 March 2016.