Indian Navy – An Ocean of Opportunities has invited applications for the Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadre only for Unmarried Male candidates.
Important Dates for Recruitment in Indian Navy:
Last date of submission of the application form : 11th May 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment in Indian Navy:
1) Age Limit for Recruitment in Indian Navy: The candidate should be between 19.5 years to 25 years i.e he should born between 2nd Jan 1991 to 1st July 1996 (Both dates are inclusive)
2) Educational Qualification for Recruitment in Indian Navy: MBA with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
3) Physical standards for Recruitment in Indian Navy:
Vision of the candidate should be 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6 or 6/12 with glass and should not be color blind or night blind.
Height should be 157 cms with proportionate to weight.
The pay scale is in accordance with the various posts offered. The pay band falls between PB-3/15600-39100-67000 WITH A MINIMUM Grade pay of Rs 5400 and maximum of Rs 8700and MSP OF Rs 6000. Besides, there are all other allowances extra like :- House rent, transport, Uniform, hard area,sea going, diving etc thereby making the overall CTC of Rs 74100/- per month.
Selection process for Recruitment in Indian Navy:
1. The candidates will be called for SSB based on their performance in their Academics.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through Mails or SMS for SSB Interviews.
3. SSB interview will be conducted in 2 stages : Stage 1 containing intelligence test, picture perception and Discussion test. Stage 2 will be Psychological tests, group test and interview which will be conducted totally in 4 days.
4. Return 3rd A.C Train fare will be reimbursed to all those candidates who will be called for SSB interviews.
Selected candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub-Lieutnenant in December 2015and undergo Naval Orientation course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at various training academies and ships.
Terms & Conditions :
Selected candidates will be on a full term probation initially for a period of 2 years.
Applying procedure for Recruitment in Indian Navy:
1. Candidates need to submit only online form i.e e-application on and from 11th April 2015 to 1st May 2015 using the weblink : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
2. The duly filled in application form along with documents viz. self attested photographs, photocopies of all the marksheets, degrees, certificates etc shall be duly signed and mailed at the below mentioned address :
PO Box No. 4,
Main Post Office,
R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.