Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried Male Indian citizens for Permanent Commission Officer in the Law Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jun 2014 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17 February 2014. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 31 January 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 17 February 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27 February 2014
Name of the Post: Commission Officer in the Law Cadre of Executive Branch
Candidate age must be between 22 to 27 years (candidate must have been born between 02 Jun 1987 to 01 Jun 1992 both dates inclusive).
Candidate should possess Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with minimum 55% marks.
- Height and Weight. Minimum height -157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight. The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on case to case basis.
- Candidates will be issued call up letter for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in Law Degree. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore during Apr to May 2014.
- The interview is of two stages. Stage I test, consisting of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidate who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II Tests comprising of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in before 17 February 2014.
- On successful submission of online application, an Application Number will be generated by the system. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. They should send one copy, after pasting their photograph and signing it on the space provided for the purpose, along with Self attested photograph, photo copies of 10th class certificates, Marks statement of all semesters/years to Post Box No. 04, NIRMAN BHAWAN NEW DELHI - 110 011 before 27 February 2014.
- Candidates should super-scribe the words “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR LAW CADRE - JUNE 2014 COURSE, Educational Qualification .........………………….. Aggregate Percentage..........%” on the envelope containing the application form.