Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Education and Logistics branches/Cadres for the course commencing Jun 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14 October 2016.
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 24 September 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 14 October 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24 October 2016
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Permanent Commission (PC) in Education branch
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in Logistics branch
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy PC (EDN)/SSC (LOG) – Jun 17 COURSE
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Permanent Commission (PC) in Education branch: MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc) or MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc) or MSc Chemistry (with Physics in BSc) or M.A. (English) (with Physics or Maths in Intermediate or equivalent standard) or M.A. (History) OR BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mech/Electrical/Electronics.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in Logistics branch: BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA or BSc/B.Com/BSc (IT) and PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or MCA/MSc (IT).
- Permanent Commission (PC) in Education branch: Between 21 to 25 Years
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in Logistics branch: Between 19 ½ to 25 Years
Selection Process for Indian Navy PC (EDN)/SSC (LOG) – Jun 17 COURSE:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview. The interview is of two stages. Stage I test, consisting of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Discussion Tests will be conducted on first day of arrival at SSB. Candidate who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II Tests comprising of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview will last for 4 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Navy PC (EDN)/SSC (LOG) – Jun 17 COURSE:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Post Box No. 04, RK Puram, Main PO, New Delhi - 110066. Last date of receipt of application is 24 October 2016.