Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 07 November 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 06 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): 01 (One)
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 01 (One)
- Engineering Assistant (Telecomm. & Instrumentation): 01 (One)
- Technical Attendant – I: 03 (Three)
- Engineering Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile/Electrical/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation & Process Control Electrical Engineering from a Government recognized Institute with minimum 55 % marks
- Technical Attendant-I: Matric /10th Pass with ITI from a Government recognized Institute
Age limit: Between 18 and 26 years as on 31 October 2014.
How To Apply
Completely filled application should be sent in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “Name of the Post ” to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: Duilya, Andul–Mouri, Mourigram, District: Howarh, PIN – 711 302 on or before 07 November 2014 by Post.
Refer the below link for complete details.