Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to 60 posts of Apprentice under Apprentices Act, 1961 / 1973. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 July 2015.
• Date of opening for online registration: 06 July 2015
• Last date for submission off online applications: 25 July 2015
• Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications: 05 August 2015
Details of Post
1. Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical: 10 posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline-Mechanical: 05 posts
3. Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical: 20 posts
4. Technician Apprentice Discipline-Mechanical: 10 posts
5. Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: 15 posts
1. Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical: 3 years Full-Time Degree B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry).
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline-Mechanical: Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course.
3. Technician Apprentice Discipline-Chemical: 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering.
4. Technician Apprentice Discipline-Mechanical: 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
5. Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical: 3 years Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 24 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online through the official website before 25 July 2015 and send their applications enclosed with essential documents to NDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED, PARADIP REFINERY PROJECT, POST BOX NO. 145, GENERAL POST OFFICE (GPO), BHUBANESHWAR - 751 001 before 05 August 2015.