Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factory, Kanpur invited applications for recruitment of 48 various vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: After one week from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment news
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: within 21 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms
• Last date for receipt of application forms: within 28 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms
Name of the Posts
1. Lower Division Clerk: 29 posts
2. Storekeeper: 3 posts
3. Fireman: 6 posts
4. Durwan (Male): 5 posts
5. Supervisor Grade-III (Canteen): 1 post
6. Photographer: 1 post
7. Cook (Nie): 1 post
8. Cook (Canteen): 2 posts
Total no. of post: 48 Posts
• Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1800 for post no. 4.
• Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1900 for remaining posts.
Candidates must possess 10th and 12th examination from a recognized board/institute.
• Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
How to apply
• All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode from the website within 21 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation etc to the General Manager, Indian Ordnance Factory, Ordnance Parachute Factory, Napier Road, Cantonment, Kanpur-208004 (UP) within 28 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms.